We offer premium single and double storey homes. Each of these homes are architecturally custom designed to suit your individual needs. We welcome you to be involved as much or as little as you would like in the design process. After all it is your home, not ours. We pride ourselves on being transparent, flexible and tailor your house design to suit your budget.
We ensure you are getting the most out of your block and also maximise your energy efficiency, this in turn saves you on heating and cooling costs of your home.
We promise, we will;
- Listen to your needs, after all it’s your home, not ours;
- Provide you with expert, honest advice;
- Guide you step-by-step through the construction process, so that you can be assured that the journey is progressing in a timely manner, and any issues can be easily addressed along the way;
- Provide you with after sales service well above and beyond industry standard;
- Ensure your experience with us is a positive one so that you will feel confident referring us to others.
As a part of our obligation free consultation we cover the following topics.
- The outcome you are seeking to achieve with your project.
- At what stage you currently are with your project.
- Your design vision/concept of the project.
- Your time frames (commencement, completion)
- Your Budget
- General thoughts and expectations of the project
As a result of this meeting, we will provide our feedback and recommendations on your project.We will then provide clear quotation for our services if you wish to proceed.
The first stage that usually takes place is the design concept, 3D modelling and cost forecasting. After the design is finalised then the following takes place; Council submission, working drawings, structural engineering, energy efficiency assessment, building certification and detailed specifications are created. Upon completion of those items we are then able to provide formal quotation and can proceed with the signing of a HIA Contract. Once the building permit is issued from the local council, construction commences. At the end of the process your home or development is complete and ready for you to move in!